Monday 30 March 2009

Would You Like a Cuppa Tea?

Last week Lime gave me a couple of Korean corn teas to taste so if you’re reading this Lime, 감사합니다 (thank you). (^_^) When I was young I always wanted to be a food critic because of my love for food. (^_^) For this reason I have decided to write a review in this post.

The first corn tea I tasted was made by ‘Dong Suh Minsok Tea.’
Taste: I was expecting the tea to taste sweet because I imagined it would taste like sweet corn. The strength of the corn tasted perfect because it’s neither too strong nor mild.
Smell: I can only breathe through one nostril therefore I could only sense a light corn smell. In reality the smell may differ for someone who can breathe through two nostrils, so feel free to mistrust my sense of smell. (^_^')
Appearance: The colour of the tea is a pale yellow colour. I was suppose to take a photo of the tea when it brewed but I completely forgot as I was busy watching ‘The Office’ whilst waiting for the tea to cool down. (^_^')

The second tea I tasted is made by ‘???’ (?_?) I have no idea how to read Korean therefore I do not have the ability to translate. (^_^')
Taste: The taste is slightly similar to the first corn tea except that it tasted more bland.
Smell: As you can already guess, judging the smell for me was difficult therefore I found that the smell was very similar to the first corn tea.
Appearance: No need to guess the colour of the tea as it's also a pale yellow colour. (^_^)

Overall, I prefer the first corn tea because the taste was much better so go ahead and order a years supply worth. \(^o^)/

1 comments:

Unknown

Last year you wrote about "Dong Suh Minsok Tea". Will you be so kind to help and advise where and how I can find and buy it. My e-mail - wisemen@gmail.com
Thanks in advance,