Sunday 15 March 2009

White Day

Yesterday was ‘White Day’ in South Korea; a day where males present gifts to females as a social obligation or expression of love. I have two Korean friends living in London so as a token of friendship I brought them both a box of white chocolates. (>^^)> <(^^<) To express my creativity, I thought of an idea for the packaging. On Friday, I went to buy the chocolates and after browsing around a few shops, a dilemma occurred because I had the option of purchasing gift wrapped chocolates. (?_?) After debating with myself for 30 seconds, I decided to buy unwrapped chocolates, which I regret because it took a shocking 2 hours to package. (O_O) In the future I think I’ll save myself the trouble by paying my sister to wrap gifts for me. (^_^)


I met up with Rose yesterday and gave her the gift but she was jokingly not happy with the packaging, as she much preferred the packaging of Lime's gift. (._.) If you look carefully at the photo, the top of Rose’s gift is wrapped very unprofessionally. (-_-¤) To be honest, I actually notice this when I finished wrapping her gift, but I was too tired to start again and hoped she wouldn’t notice. (-_-)zzZ I guess only the chocolates might save my reputation as a bad wrapper. (^_^)

2 comments:

Jenny

Nice idea. I think I'll give it a try myself. :)

Let's Drink Tea

Ha-ha, let me know how it goes.