Saturday 15 May 2010

Food Poisoning [Seoul - Day 4] 15-3-10


I wake up in the early morning and can hear the family are all awake. I felt ill, my stomach was not feeling good and I felt a bit sick. I had no appetite so I carried on resting and didn't eat breakfast. I hate this kind of feeling because you can put the most delicious food in front of me i.e lobster and I wouldn't be able to eat it. (-_-) Luckily, it was raining as I didn't have the energy to do anything so I was resting and sleeping most of the day. I needed to recuperate because I've not had much sleep and it's been a busy holiday so far. Rosalie's mum made me some spicy ramen for lunch with some side dishes (egg, tomatoes, mini sardines and kimchi). I still didn't have much of an appetite but forced myself to eat the side dishes as I needed some energy. Her mum is always really kind to me, she brought me some medicine and gave me Korean ginseng tablets to eat. Pretty much the rest of the day, I was only sleeping and resting. The next day, I would be flying to Jeju Island.  I was thinking it might not be possible which Rosalie's mum thought so too. I packed up anyway before I went to sleep, hoping the next day I would feel a lot better because I really wanna go to Jeju Island!

0 comments: