Sunday 18 April 2010

24


I've been busy lately working, relaxing and organising events so I've not had the chance to finish updating my holiday diary. Last week was my 24th Birthday. Japanese is my favourite food so the plan this year was to go eat at Hi Sushi for buffet. I don't want to get older so celebrating my Birthday isn't that important for me anymore but I guess it's better than staying at home sulking about being old. I changed the plan on the day because there were too many of us going so finding something to do after would be difficult. I'm the type of person who tries to create unity as I want everyone to be able to enjoy themselves. I decided to book a room at the Japanese restaurant (Okawari) I went to last year for my 23rd Birthday. Going there was the perfect option because I know most of my friends enjoy singing Karaoke and those who don't like to sing can play drinking games. It's my Birthday so I was the target to get drunk that night. I drank a lot and surprisingly wasn't sick, maybe because I'm invincible. (^__^)    


I wasn't expecting a Birthday cake and a lot of people to attend as I originally only thought about going for a small dinner. The cake was from Ching and Gordon so thanks to you both for giving me an opportunity to make a wish. (^__^) My wishes normally come true and this year I made a wish for myself. What I'm not sure is, if I'm suppose to set a date for when this wish will happen as I don't want to wait for a few decades. (-_-)


My good old friend Ly made me a majong cake which was really creative of her. Thank you to everyone for the cake, gifts and cards, I really appreciate it. (^__^) It reminds me that Lime told me on my last Birthday that in Korea, the Birthday guy/girl will receive gifts but is expected to pay for the party in return. Looking at the bill, I would be really broke if the same happened over here. (-_-)

0 comments: